Saturday, February 3, 2007

Baby name.

Well I have two things to report. First off and the most important. Yesterday the nurse from the Dr's office called and told Traci that there may be a problem with the baby's heart. It may be nothing but they would get into further detail on the next visit which is the 22nd.

Second thing, I didn't realize this until now but I haven't said what our baby's name is going to be. We're going to name her Piper Laurie. We decided to stick with the P's (with Paige and Payton). It came down to either Piper or Paris. We did like Paris but decided against it due to the bad rep that Paris Hilton has. We didn't want our girl to grow up with that burdon since we all know how mean and crude kids can be. That's it until the Dr's visit unless something else comes up.

One last thing, I'm going to attempt to post some audio of the heartbeat from the last Dr's visit. It isn't to clear so I'm not sure but keep checking back.

2 comments:

MOM said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed that nothing is wrong with Piper. I'm sure if it was bad they would have had you come in sooner. Keep us all informed and know that you are all in my thoughts.

Bufftbone said...

Well everything is fine but they want to have another ultrasound just to monitor the heart.